Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hasbrownish Oven Potatoes



We can't get bags of frozen hashbrown here but I do things and we really like it, I never seem to be able to make enough cause no matter how much I make it is always gone.

Ingredients
Potatoes
Oil
All Pourpose Seasoning

1) Dice the Potatoes, I use a french fry maker which cuts them into nice strips and then just do the final cut to dice it up.
2) Place in ovenproof dish, I use a nice big pyrex one.
3) Drizzle with oil and shake seasoning over potatoes.
4) Bake in Oven at 350F/180C or around there for about an hour or so, not really sure how long it takes cause I just check it every so often but I would say a minimum of 40min.
5) After about 20 minutes give the potaotes a toss and sprinkle with more seasoning.
6) You will know when they are done when they are nice and golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment